Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

In Silence..

When the night covers the day,
my mind sets its way,
in the silence it wandered,
to a place I dreaded,
and in the darkness I cry,
only to hush when my energy runs dry.

Waking up in the middle of the night,
my heart pounds will all its might,
Panic, scared and affright,
I search for something to make it all right,
Your breath on my skin assures me,
That you're still there with me.
To feel you beside me is all I need,
for my heart to lull its beat.

Deep down there's a fear I'm covering
under this composed mask that I'm wearing.
Never to be unveil to the outside world,
I shall wear this mask tho it is cruel.
Vulnerable and weak,
I'll keep holding on till I break,
I love you more than you'll ever know,
with each passing day it grows.
With each passing day it grows.

0 comments: