Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lunch @ San Francisco Steakhouse - KLCC

Ah, I almost forgot about these pictures. We saw the lunch set promotion few days before and we just had to try it! I just saw these pictures in some of my folders and I thought of posting some of them.

There were ten sets to choose from, but we tried only three that we felt was worth it.

Grilled Fish
Grilled white perch fillet with lemon butter sauce. served with baked pilaf rice and garlic broccoli


Grilled Leg Of Lamb
Grilled Australian lam leg. served with garden salad. mashed potatoes and bearnaise sauce


Beef Paillard
Grilled thin beef served with salad and mashed potatoes


The potions were small, but nobody complained much 'cause overall the place is a nice place to hangout with friends and although the service was not so good on the day we went, we still had a good time chit-chatting and cam-whoring and ended up spending 2-hours there.

I wouldn't mind going there for the second time for the lunch set and maybe next time I'll try the poultry instead >.<"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you should have try the steak