Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rants of the day

I've so many things to write but no idea where to start. Been months since my last update. So presently, am kinda pissed off and stressed with work. Work load is okay but the person am dealing with makes me feel like whacking him hard in the head.

*Sigh* When will I finally get to get out from this place. Been hoping for a new, more meaningful job. Been stuck here far too long than what I have planned.

Work aside, today was a total mood-let-down. I'm so hating Digi now. They have such unprofessional customer service and their online store is a shame! How the hell don't they know where/what is the status of the item when the transaction has been successful?? 3 days I've been calling them and they could not even update on the status. Their fucking system is useless.

I feel like screaming my head off to them. They can't even give me other options, and keep saying sorry and no you can't do that, no we can't do this - WTF man, at least give me some options that is logical and acceptable.

You're so gonna get it from me if you fail to update me asap.

0 comments: