Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alice in Wonderland (2010)


At last I got the chance to watch the long awaited movie Alice in Wonderland! The 3D effect was superb! Tho in all the 3D-ness I started to get a bit dizzy, I still enjoyed the movie very much. I just love watching movies when Tim Burton and Johnny Depp team up in like in Edward Scissorshand, Sleepy Hollow, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride and Sweeney Todd.

But, I must say in Alice in Wonderland my favourite is the Red Queen (Helena Bonham Carter) instead of Johnny Depp. It just cracks me to watch her with her 'off-with-his-head' attitude. In all her appearance in the movie, she never failed to make me laugh! Gawd, I just adore her! HAHAHA! I also like both Tweedledee and Tweedledum, I find both of them hilarious too.

My favourite, the Red Queen. LOL!


"I need a pig here - I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet"
I love this part! The she's just so adorable! LOL!


"Off with his head"

All in all I give this movie a good 4.5 out of 5. A must watch movie of the year!!

0 comments: