Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 7, 2011

Paul McDonald for American Idol!

The American Idol fever is back once again! I'm sure most of you already have your favourite pick for this season, eh?

My favourite would definitely be Paul McDonald. I just love the way he sings right from the very beginning. He has got this distinctive way of singing and very fun to watch too. It's like he's not even trying yet he sings wonderfully.

I Youtube-d him and I found a few of his works with his band and I just fell more in love with his voice. My favourite from him would be during Vegas week where he sang Black Bird by The Beatles with Kendra Chantelle. They both sang it beautifully ~.~ But the song that's stuck in my head the most is Maggie May by Rod Steward. I just love his corkiness!

Hope he'll be the next Idol!


A song by his band The Grand Magnolias - American Dreams

0 comments: