Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 28, 2010

Argentina vs Germany

Germany sure kicked those English asses in yesterday's match. Those Englishmen didn't have the chance from the start, going against a team like GERMANY! Germany is one of my favourite team in the FIFA World Cup. Tho many of my friends don't like this team, I find them really inspiring, they way they play and their confidence.

The Argentina vs Mexico match was somehow predictable, there was no way Argentina gonna lose this match. This team is my current favourite. I like Argentina only starting from this World Cup. If you asked me who's playing for Argentina before the World Cup, I can only name Messi (because I saw him in the Astro commercials =__=).

Anyhoo, both of these super teams are gonna meet in the next match which is on the 3rd of July (10 p.m. Malaysian time). I can't wait to watch the match. If I have to choose between both teams, I would probably go with Argentina.

Go Argentina!

__________________ u.p.d.a.t.e ___________________

3 minutes into the game, and Germany scored! Tho Germany is one of my favourite team, in this match I am hoping that the Argentinians will win! I'm at the edge of my seat watching this match.

The Argentinians had 55% possession of the ball as of the 1st half, and they had many opportunities to even the score, but the German's defense was just too good! I think I might get a heart attack watching this match!

Ah~~ I just died when the Argentinian's goal was offside.

No more score from Germans please!!

._. Half time now ._.

The 2nd half of the game proved to be more nail-biting then it was in the 1st half. I'm still hoping that the Argentinians will even the score.

Oh no.. My Klose scored (68').. 2 for Germany. I'm torn apart.. ah~~

Ah~ one more score for the Germans by Friedrich (74')

Another score from my Klose (89')

Another goodbye to a team I hoped to win. Disappointed for two days in a row. Lucky for me I did not bet on this match. I sure would have bet for the Argentinians..

Spain vs Paraguay? Think I'll sleep on this one

5 comments:

f-fariza said...

hihi lucula yg pasal messi tu. nama dia pun funny kan bel. dia ada sakit tu, tu yg pindik skit dia berbanding pemain lain kan..

OutsiderLookingIn said...

hahaha, ya, funny ni nama dia. ko tau juga dia ada penyakit? tp terer gila o dia tu.

f-fariza said...

yaaa..sa pun bingung uda mo argentina atau brazil ni ba menang fifa ni kali :)

OutsiderLookingIn said...

Sedih o, kuar sudah Brazil.. Tinggal Argentina lg harapan ni.. Ko tgk juga ka fa? Pa khbr sdh ko?

f-fariza said...

kadang2 tgk.. smlm brasil lawan belanda sa x tgk. takuttt.. haha