Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 24, 2010

To go back or not to go back

I still can't decide as to go back home or not. Sure I miss home, but I can't rest at home. I can picture the scenes at home when I'm there. Arrrghh!

6am in the morning, endless knock on the door

'Bangun! Pukul brapa sudah ni? Pi jamur tu kain'

10 minutes later, another knock with a different voice.

'Posik di gia, doungadau nodi tii'

Whaaaat? only 6.10 am and you're saying it's afternoon already???

Ahh... and this goes on till it's finally afternoon. I know, I can be awarded as the worst child a parent could have, but for me, going home means I can rest at home. No cooking, no laundry, no work.. But from my parents, when I come back, it's their rest time. No cooking, no laundry, no house chores.

sigh..

But things are different when my other siblings goes back home. They are treated like guests at home. Everything is ready. No naggings on waking up or do house chores. No things like 'ngozo sumado ie tasu', 'vacuum the house', 'hopizo ie kain ngavi', etc.

sigh..

Still thinking, to go back or not...

0 comments: