Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 25, 2010

Portugal vs Brazil

Tonight will be THE match!

Portugal vs Brazil - I wonder how will this match end.

With Kaka on the bench tonight, can Brazil win the match? Brazil's match with Korea DPR ended with 2-1 score, while Portugal's match with Korea DPR a week later resulted in a 7-0 score. Will Christiano Ronaldo get his second goal in the FIFA 2010 against the Brazilian team? Will the Brazilian team pull out a trick in this match to surprise us all?

I just can't wait for tonight's match!

12 hours to go!

___________u.p.d.a.t.e___________

I must say, this was not the game that I've been anticipating on. I was quite disappointed to watch that many chances were missed in this match. And I don't understand what's with all the yellow cards during the 1st half? A total of 7 yellow cards in the 1st half. Surprisingly, no yellow cards were given in the 2nd half. I'm not sure what is wrong with the referee.

As the game entered the 2nd half, I was too tired to watch. No goals, no surprises.. *yawnnn*

FINAL SCORE:
Portugal 0 Brazil 0


All in all, I'm glad both team managed to enter Round 16.

Hopefully Spain's match with Chile will be much better than this one. Looking forward to Spain!!!


0 comments: