Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Two-Year-Old boy smoking?? 40 Cigarettes A Day??

What a horrid thing to see - A two-year-old boy smoking himself to death with 40 cigarettes a day!

I couldn't understand what sort of parents would let this thing to happen to their two-year-old baby. I know it is not my place to judge on people's parenting method, but it disgust me to see how the parents are all smiles looking at their two-year-old smoking himself to death.

And any sane parents would know that with that weight and smoking addiction on a two-year-old, something is terribly wrong. But yet these parents insisted that the child is healthy. I am stupefied by that stupid statement made by the father.

Poor lil' guy. The parents should be jailed for goodness sake with charges of child abuse and negligence of a child's need for nourishment.



UGH.

video source: www.youtube.com

0 comments: