Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 12, 2010

South Africa vs Mexico

Ah, the World Cup has started, with the opening game - South Africa vs Mexico.

Before the game started, I made a bet with my friends, I bet South Africa would win the match. I only started watching the match few minutes before half time after I got off from work. That time both team haven't scored any goals yet.

I was at the edge of my seat watching the match 'cause Mexico looked strong and they were attacking more times than South Africa was. When South Africa scored its first goal, I was over excited and felt relieved.

Then, the unexpected thing happened - Mexico scored a tie goal.

*sigh*

I'm hoping France will win in the next match. I want to watch, but I'm bushed.. I hope I'll be able to wake up 2.30 a.m. today... =_=

0 comments: