Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This is a story of a b.i.t.c.h

I'm about to explode!

"Wah, I was so bored the whole day. All I did was sleep and did nothing. "

Ugh, I hate that bitch! If you were bored and had nothing to do, you could at least clean the house that you never clean, wash the dishes that you used and placed in the sink, or better yet, clean the toilet that you always left your shit in!

You complained about your friend who stayed with you last time that she never cleaned the house, never cleaned the toilet, switch on the air-conditioner 24/7 and used the things you bought. I pitied you when I heard your story and I was glad that you moved in 'cause from what I heard, you are particular about cleanliness and does not waste electricity on air-conditioners and things like that.

But from what I see, after half a year staying with you, you never cleaned the house although you made the mess, you never cleaned up after you cook, you leave you leftover food that you know you wont eat anymore on the kitchen counter, switch on two air-conditioners full blast at one time and use the things I bought for my own consumption!

And worst, you leave your shit in the toilet bowl and does nothing about it!

After someone shitted, it is a norm to make sure that no shit were left in the bowl. But I guess norm for you is to see how much shit you can accumulate in the bowl.

And I'm not as rich as you, where you can simply take out 10K from your account to buy what ever things you want. And even if you do not take out the 10K, there are people willing to take out their money to buy what ever things you want. Since I'm not that rich, even little and non-expensive things are considered expensive for me.

I know that you use 1 scoop or at most 2 scoops of my detergent, I know for most people it's not much considering you only use it twice a week; but adding salt to injury, with that non-functioning minute brain of yours, your hang your wet clothes in between all my dried clothes! For goodness sake, can't you at least push my dried clothes to one side and the hang up your wet clothes at the other side? Because of that brain of yours, my clothes became wet and stinks! At least when you weren't at home and I need to hang my clothes, I would push yours aside or put it in that filthy room of yours that you never cleaned!

And don't think everybody is like you. Doesn't mean you never clean the house, I never too. Everytime I'm at home I will clean the house and if I have time, I'll clean the bathroom too. And for you to walk about the living room with your dirty sandals that you wore to goodness knows where and make a mess in the toilet is simply beyond acceptable!

I hate that I need to tell you everything, from cleaning your shit to not to wear your dirty sandals in the house. You're all grown up, you should be able to think and I don't think I could stand it any longer. If I need to tell you one more thing face to face, that would be the time where you will see me explode totally!

I can't wait for you to move out of my life, bitch!

0 comments: