Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ice Age 3 - Dawn of the Dinosaurs

I've been looking forward to watch this movie ever since I saw the ad last year, and today, I finally watched it - in 3D!!

Although the 3D effect was not that great, but there were lots of parts in the movie that you just can't resist laughing and throughout the movie, you can hear people laughing their hearts out. And the baby dinosaurs are just adorable! And my favourite part was when one of the baby dino swallowed the other baby animals. It was so cute!

Anyways.. Although it's a good movie, but personally, for me, I think it is one of those forgettable movie. Something that you forget once you step out of the cinema. Although there were lots of parts that made me laugh, but I find it hard to recall all the parts, and it's not that type of movie that you talk about with your friends after exiting the cinema hall.

All in all, I did had an entertaining one and a half hours in the cinema.

0 comments: