Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Sims 3



Thanks to a very good friend of mine, I was able to play the highly anticipated 'The Sims 3' (TS3)!! At first I was disappointed with it since I find the features in creating a sim are limited as compared with The Sims 2. Another thing was the graphic was not as I hoped for (this was later resolved by changing the resolution ^_^).

The thing I like about TS3 is that you can go to your neighbour's houses and follow your sim to work, jog and of course go fishing. In TS3, you can view of the neighbourhood parks, beaches, shops, etc and not just watch the house and wait for your sims to come back home from work as it was in TS and TS2.

The inventory in TS3 lets you keep stuffs you need such as laptops, cars, bicycles, food, books etc, which I find convenient since you don't have to go to a specific place to do things, you just click on the item on the inventory and your sim will do it. Aside from that, I also like the feature where you dont have to go to a phone to call a friend, you can just click the sim on your relationship panel to call or to invite the sim over.

So far I like TS3 as compared with the previous two. But the only thing is that although it has 4 time options, in TS3, the fast forward time is not as fast as I hoped.

0 comments: