Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Can't Sleep ...

I can't sleep tonight.. It hasn't been the same without you here. The day was long, and the night was even longer.

My heart is calling for you, my arms yearn for your embrace, my lips are lonely without your kisses and my eyes are sore without the sight of you.. I miss you so much and I can't escape the thought of you.. I wish to hear your voice, to hear your laughter, to see that sweet sweet smile of yours. You've got me hooked on you, and how you did it I'll never know..

It's raining here tonight, it's a cold and empty night.. I wish to have you here, cos only you can make everything all right, and only you can make my heart aglow and alive, for it beats only for you.

Tomorrow will be another long and empty day.. But I'll be missing and loving you all through the day..

0 comments: