Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Should There Be a Reason?

I wonder if there should be a reason to love someone. I can never answer this question everytime I was asked "Why do you love me?"

When I love someone, the feeling comes from within. A feeling that I myself could not understand. A feeling that makes me want to care about that person, a feeling that makes me want to be there for that person, a feeling that makes me think of that person constantly.

When I try to find the reasons for being in love, I couldn't think of any. Beauty may fade one day, and when that day comes, I will still love you. A person's personality changes all the time, and when yours does, I will still love you. It's true that sometimes we get into each other's nerves and sometimes we can't stand each other, but that's not a good enough reason not to be in love with you.

For me, to love someone for a reason is not love at all, because you love that person because of certain criterion or standards that the person possess. What happens if those things you love are gone? Will you still love that person?

Things you do and things you say, may not always be pleasant, but those are the things what makes you - YOU. And that is what I love, YOU.

0 comments: