Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pharaoh Game


Gawd, I have forgotten about this game. I first played this back in 2000 I think, when I got the CD from my brother. I totally fell in love with it, and I remembered playing it 24-7. It's a game set on ancient Egypt where you build a settlements and cities.

It's some kind of a strategy game where you need to meet the objectives of each scenarios of the game. You will start out by building a small settlement, and from there on you'll be given missions after missions, and each mission gets harder each time.

I tried playing the game again this week, and although the graphic and the controls are not as advance as the latest strategy games available, I still am in love with the game! It's been 9 years and playing it back after all these years is still a treat for me. Maybe after I finished all the missions I will play it again after 9 more years, maybe I'll do a review in it again, ahahah! But come to think of it.. after 9 years.. I'll be like - OLD! OMG! Will I still be playing these kind of games??? >.<

0 comments: