Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today Is a Good Day

Okay, today actually didn't turned out to be as bad as I thought it would. I was kinda edgy and restless at first when I woke up. That was whyI decided for the movie marathon. Although I actually cancelled myself for the movie thingy, I did however, had a great day today.

I get to see someone I miss the most! Oh, how my heart was racing fast when I saw you... and how I wish I could just touch that face. I can't stop myself from smiling at the sight of you, and my heart was filled with joy a sense of warmth. I just wish it would never end!

It really is a wonderful sight, and I'm glad I missed the movie marathon, cos never in my life would I wanna miss this chance.. I've been missing you for too long now dearest.. and I thank you for helping me get through another day.. I know we don't need words to express how we feel for each other, cos deep down, we both know we're in each others' heart and thoughts..

I'm just so happy today!!!! I feel like singing~ I feel like I'm walking on air~

*breathless*