Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 31, 2009

I want my tomorrow - NOW!

I feel like tomorrow is just too far away. I can't wait for tomorrow to come, I can't keep my head off it. But why does it feel like ages for the time to pass by? I kept looking at the clock and each time I look at it, the hour and the minute still remains the same!!!!!!

Am I freaking out again? I'm being restless once again.. Why does tomorrow has to be so far? Why aren't the clock moving??! Is it broken?? Should I sleep all through the day? So that when I wake up, it'll be tomorrow? But I just woke up.. I can't go back to sleep again.. I'll just toss and toss around, and end up being more restless than before!

I hate this feeling.. Why does my heart pounds so fast? Why am I all sweaty? And my stomach is churning... I don't feel so good.... And now my head is wandering to a place I dread the most?! Stupid head, stop wandering about!!! Stop thinking!! I can't stop it, it's all happening at the same time. I hate this feeling, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it....

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

I'm listening to that song at the moment, and yes, I LOVE TOMORROW! But trouble is, it's a day away!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting for a minute to pass takes an eternity! I hate being restless like this. I hate.... My feelings are all jumbled up. And my head feels like it's gonna pop any time soon... Soon... Soon...

*too tired to blab any more*

0 comments: