Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Long Week Ahead

I can feel that this week will pass slowly - a long and weary week..

I wanted to give you a proper goodbye,
I wish I could hug you before you go.
All I could do was to drop by,
and hold my feelings seeing you go.

I wish I could tell you that I'll miss you,
and how hard it is for me to see you go.
I wish I could reach out to you,
and hold you dearly - never to let go.

This week will be a long week,
being here with you being there.
Thinking of it make my heart goes weak,
a feeling it can hardly bear.

But please, if you may,
bring a part of me where ever you are,
for it will surely make my day,
to know that I am where you are.
And if it's not too much for me to say,
I wish for you to know that I am not that far,
and I'll be loving you every passing day...

This week will be a long week...

I MISS YOU!!!!!

0 comments: