Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 14, 2009

My Favourite Poem Collection 1

I Love You Too Much

My heart was yours from the time we kissed
That day I'll never forget
My world was ending
Until you took my hand

I've been waiting so long to find a love like you
You've got me bursting out of my shell
I can tell that I've fallen way into the deep
Your heart I'm gonna keep

I love you too much for it to last
Can something so strong destroy itself?
And everything inside me is so afraid to let myself
just love you
But I do

Take a look around
See what you've made me feel
Finally something real
And I owe it all to you
Everywhere we go people want to stare at us
I don't care
As long as you are there
No one else matters
Just wanna get lost in your love again

I was afraid to give my heart
Afraid that you'll take it for granted
Break it apart
But now I know
That cannot be
I love you too much not to trust
That you love me


One Wish


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

0 comments: