Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm Going cRaZy!

A new day has begun, and I greeted it by waking up at 12 p.m., hahahhaha. I can foresee that today will be another day that I'll lose my sanity. OMG, now I've just realized that I haven't spoken for... 3 days straight! Is my voice still here with me? La la la la~ Oh, thank goodness I haven't gone mute. My housemate is sitting next to me, and yet, I have no idea what to talk with him.

Hurm.. Feel kinda hungry actually, thinking of cooking something to eat, but... would it be polite to do so? Since I know my housemate is fasting.. Oooh.. This year would be my first time trying to fast, hahahaha! Lemme see.. On my first attempt, I was able to fast for more that 24 hours, guess I wasn't doing much activities so, didn't really felt hungry. Cool huh? My second day, I was only able to stand for half a day, and then I ate like a pig, cos I was too hungry. My third would be today. Erm, lemme see, the last time I ate was 6pm last nite, so.. wow, few more hours to make it one day. Hahahha.. Never knew I could actually do it. Hurm, will I make it to one day today? Stomach is growling... To cook or not to cook....

Boringnya TV... Since just now, I've watched The Simpsons, Everybody Loves Raymond, Prison Break,and Smallville (now). I've no idea what Smallville is all about. I didn't even bother to look up and watch. The remote is just next to me....... and my hands are itching to take and change the channel. But my housemate looks like he's really into it. Ok, fine.. let it be then.

I've finally decided to make milo. Hahaha.. My stomach is killing me. Should I have some bread too? Guess I'll wait a bit longer, just heard that he's going out to meet a friend in half an hour. Hohohoh~

I think a new show has just started, no idea what show it is though. Gawd.... I'm goin' outta my head! I wanna go out, but it looks like it's gonna rain soon, and I don't particularly like to walk in the rain.. singing maybe, but not walking.. hahaha.. (I'm starting to talk craps now).

Think I'll stop here for now.. and try to hold on to my sanity....

2 comments:

f-fariza said...

aduh sian ko, terpaksa tunggu hosmet keluar baru dpt masak..

OutsiderLookingIn said...

hahhaha, tahan o dia effa, nda bersahur pun dia...